Hi all.

I would like to ask for a moratorium of at least 1 month on this
discussion, as it is leading nowhere.  As a corollary, no changes on
anything related to it for the time being.

I would also like to ask if anybody could enforce this moratorium.

And in addition I would like to take the occasion to thank everybody
involved in SageMath, which is a wonderful project.

Repeating an evidence, all of you are important.

Best,

Guillermo