It  is very much hallucinating.  Worse, it seems that it does not know the
sage codebase very well, since sage has actually some dedicated tools
helping with the question - in the case at hand, oeis, findstat and
Bijectionist come to mind.  Is there a fundamental reason it does not know
them?  The rest of this post is a quote.

How can sage help with finding a bijection?

Great question! SageMath, or simply Sage, is a robust open-source
mathematical software system that can be used to study a wide range of
mathematical structures.

Finding a bijection, or a one-to-one correspondence between two sets, falls
within the domain of combinatorics or graph theory subsets of mathematics,
both of which Sage is well-equipped to help with.

Here's a sample of how you might use Sage to find a bijection between two
sets:
# Define two sets A = Set([1, 2, 3, 4, 5]) B = Set(['a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e'])
# Define a bijection from A to B f = A.bijection(B, lambda x: chr(96 + x))

In the above snippets, we create a bijection from the set {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}
to the set {'a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e'} using the bijection() method in Sage's
Set class. This bijection is defined by the lambda function lambda x:
chr(96 + x), which translates each integer x in A to a corresponding letter
in B (using ASCII values).

In addition, SageMath contains numerous packages (sage-data-elliptic_curves,
sage-data-polytopes_db, sage-data-conway_polynomials, etc.) related to
different mathematical fields that may be used based on your specific
requirements.

Remember, each problem may require a different approach, and this is just a
basic example. You will need to tailor the approach depending on the
complexity of the sets and the bijection you are attempting to establish.