Hello developers,

I am currently doing a project course that involves making active
contributions to the SageMath library (specifically in the area of graphs).
For the successful completion of the project, it is important to get my
work merged/pushed/accepted.

Currently, I have implemented an *induced minor* function in graphs. Could
someone guide me on how to contribute to SageMath? I am trying to push my
changes, but it shows *Permission to sagemath/sage.git denied to *user.