The github issue #36060 (https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/36060)
proposes adding a backslash operator for Sage integers, so that "2 \ 3"
will return the same as "3 / 2". Do you support this?

BackslashOperator is defined in "sage/misc/misc.py", and the preparser
converts "A \ b" to the appropriate Python code. The docstring for
BackslashOperator says "Implements Matlab-style backslash operator for
solving systems A \ b".

It seems pretty innocuous to me — in fact I don't care much either way —
but since Sage integers are so ubiquitous, it seems like a good idea to ask
before implementing it.

--
John