Thajd Dima, very helpful as always!  I can't believe that after years of
using git I did not know about git grep (but I'm sure that you can believe
it).

Incidentally, setting SAGE_ATLAS_LIB was one of the early ways to help
developers by saying to use a system build of atlas which otherwise took a
very long time.  We have come a long way since then.

John