If we do not want to invent a new label, we may add "s: needs review", "s:
needs work", "s:needs info" altogether to get attention.

The pending script (https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36292)  that
automatically manages the github labels won't be happy with this (several
status labels).

So we may need to make a new label like "s: needs voting" (with some
appropriate color to get attention).

For fine points of the proposal, I suggest

(1) The community's decision by voting is only initiated by the author's
request (perhaps by a comment like "I request the community's decision")

(2) If the voting results in disapproval, the PR is closed with a
resolution label (perhaps "r: wontfix" or a new label "r: disapproved"?).