So, if i understand what you mean correctly, 1) would go along making it
easier from the sage part to implement tactics like polyrith (which right
now calls the sagecell server to prove equalities between expressions using
groebner basis)?

That sounds very nice. In particular I would like to not depend on an
internet connection, and an online service, to do that kind of thing. Are
there other cases where similar things could be done (that is, concrete
computations in Sagemath that could be used as certificates for Lean
proofs)?