Le mercredi 14 février 2024 à 14:51:01 UTC+1, Eric Gourgoulhon a écrit :

More precisely, the Ubuntu 22.04's libjs-mathjax is version 2.7.9.
When the computer is online and I right-click on "About MathJax" in a
displayed cell, I get "MathJax v2.7.7", which is not the system version...

If I do the same thing when the computer is offline with Sage 10.2, I get
"MathJax v2.7.9", which is the system version.
The partial conclusion is thus:

- Sage 10.2 uses Ubuntu 22.04's MathJax (v2.7.9), so there is no issue when
the computer is offline.
- for some reason, Sage 10.3.beta* refuses to use Ubuntu 22.04's MathJax
and the MathJax 3.2.0 shipped with Sage is not installed/used either.