Oops. Experimenting with this idea, I accidentally pushed a "crazy" commit
to "develop". Please revoke the commit ASAP!

I *mv*ed ".github" directory to "github" and made a symlink ".github ->
github" to see if this works, in my own repo. But I accidentally pushed to
sagemath/sage!

I tried to revoke the commit myself, but failed because "develop" is a
protected branch. I don't know how I could push to the sacred branch in the
first place.