On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:14 AM, William Stein wrote:
> Bill Page wrote:
>> After the merge the dates on the 'sage_timeit.py' file did not
>> change and there is no 'class SageTimeitResult' in that file.
>
> You definitely haven't upgraded to sage-3.2 then.  Try this from
> sage:
>
>  sage: hg_sage.ci()
>  sage: hg_sage.pull()
>  sage: hg_sage.merge()
>  sage: hg_sage.update()
>  sage: quit
>
>  sage -br
>
> Then try the integration stuff.

Is there any good reason to want to issue the hg commands from inside
Sage rather than 'sage -upgrade' and using the 'hg merge + ci' that
Mike recommended? My version of Sage now runs Tim's integration tests
without a trace back. Is there any reason to think I might still be
missing something?

Regards,
Bill Page.