On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:10 PM, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> at http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4567 you can find my
> attempt to finally catch up with the release notes of the last three
> Sage releases. I know, I know, I am rather late, but things keep
> getting in the way. What is now needed to push the official button on
> 3.2 is a listing of the main new features. This is also required for
> 3.1.3  - 3.1.4 was a bug fix release so there is little left to do.

Michael has expressed a strong interest in somebody else taking
over the role for a while of "official release notes" maker.  Is anybody
interested.  This doesn't l33t coding skills, but is an extremely important
task, and could be an excellent way for you (yes you) to volunteer
and help make Sage better.  This isn't something you would have to do
forever -- most things with Sage are like a relay race.

William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics