On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 04:05:29PM -0800, Robert Bradshaw wrote:
> I actually went to that ticket a bit ago, but didn't see any patch
> attached. I'll certainly review this during Sage days if no one else
> beats me to it.

Excellent!

For the record: all tests passed this night on my machine with --long.

By the way: I focused on the functionality, and did not try to
optimize getattr (caching, ...); that can be easily fixed in a later
patch. Brainstorm on the subject most welcome though!

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/