Hi,

May be this can look a bit crazy: is somebody interested by introducing sound output in Sage (and other sound tools?). Actually I don't know how to do this, but there are lot of Python tools.

I would like to make a course on the FFT with an application to mp3 encoding: build a small mp3 encoder in Sage; so I need at least to produce sound.

After all, I think *lab can make this, and everyting in *lab should be developed in Sage, no?

Yours
t.