I have justeupgraded sage from 6.6 to 6.7 doing  "sage -upgrade".

As every time I did this, everything went well, except that, at the end, I had to do a make doc-clean. This time, the message which is something like "you should do make doc-clean" did not appear.

I think this is a bit annoying for beginners.

Rebuilding the documentation take some time, ok, but not so much compared to the full upgrade.

Why not to add this "make doc-clean", or the ad'hoc command systematically to the upgrade process?

Yours
t.