On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 10:55:01 PM UTC-7, Dima Pasechnik wrote:

> On Tuesday, 25 August 2015 20:43:43 UTC-7, John H Palmieri wrote:
>>
>> I'd say that the problem is the error-reporting: there was certainly an
>> error at least one docstring, it was just reporting the wrong one. I didn't
>> see any evidence of docbuilding itself being flaky.
>>

> what did not work with MAKE="make -j4", did work with MAKE="make -j1" for
> me.
> Apparently the error was critical only when docs were built in parallel.

For me, if I run "make doc-clean" and then "make", I get the error either
in parallel or not. If I don't run "make doc-clean", then I have had the
second try succeed either in parallel or not. (I've also seen it fail the
second time, at least in parallel.) So there is a problem: although the
graphs docs should have failed the first time through, the second time
through, the docbuilder thought that it had built fine.

  John