At http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/19503, we have a branch which implements
the omission of 'TESTS:' blocks in docstrings when you do 'foo?' (and
optionally, but this is not the default behavior, it can omit them in the
reference manual). There are pros and cons to this: for some time, our
documentation has said that TESTS blocks contain 'tests that are not
relevant to users', so it makes sense to hide them. On the other hand, some
of our docstrings may not follow this guideline and may contain TESTS
blocks that are actually useful. So do we hide them all, knowing that we
may be hiding some relevant information, or do we always display them?

Please vote:

[  ]  'foo?' should NOT display TESTS blocks.

[  ] 'foo?' should display TESTS block.

--
John