Le 04/07/2016 23:10, Francois Bissey a écrit :
> I wouldn’t try to use one of these. Detecting blas/lapack automatically is
> a fool’s errand. There are no standard naming scheme for the libraries
> and distress can mess things up on top of it.
> The only safe way is to get the stuff needed to link on the command line.
> You may want to add detection of the fortran mangling, that suppose you
> will be making your code able to cope with that too.

Not sure...

I am a cmake user; I do not propose to include cmake in sage :-), but
cmake comes with a lot of scripts like FindBLAS.cmake and FindLAPACK.cmake

I have used them on many linux distributions and it always worked.

So it is certainly possible to mimic what cmake is doing, say with a
python script. Maybe it already exists...

t.d.