On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Ted Kosan <ted.ko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> David wrote:
>
>> I think a graphical version of this would be useful as a sage-based
>> online high school math tutorial program, such as the khan academy
>> algebra modules.
>
> Are either of the following examples close to what you have in mind?:
>
> http://data.ssucet.org/temp/solve_steps_example.png

This doesn't seem to have anything.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy6bwNBkAK0

Not quite. I'm just talking about an automated system to help a create
student hint (like webassign has). A student goes through a khan
academy assignment, gets stuck, and they click a "help" button (which
would then call your program to create a series of graphics) to see
how a similar problem is solved step-by-step.