I dont have any culture on Coxeter groups, but a colleague of mine,
the late Fokko DuCloux developed Coxeter3, an optional  package for
sage, and we try to maintain it, from one version to an other.

-> Does your code as something to do with what this package computes?
-> Could it be an extension of coxeter3 ?
-> ...

Yours
t.d.