On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:10 AM, Jeroen Demeyer <j.deme...@ugent.be> wrote:
> If you have an OS X (or BSD) system installed with development tools, please
> run:
>
> uname -a
> gcc forksigaltstack.c -o forksigaltstack && ./forksigaltstack
>
> and post the output. This code is a reduction of a test failure in

jeeves:~ wdj$ uname -a
Darwin jeeves.fios-router.home 17.5.0 Darwin Kernel Version 17.5.0:
Mon Jan 29 02:17:30 PST 2018; root:xnu-4570.50.257~17/RELEASE_X86_64
x86_64
jeeves:~ wdj$ gcc forksigaltstack.c -o forksigaltstack && ./forksigaltstack
clang: error: no such file or directory: 'forksigaltstack.c'
clang: error: no input files

OS:10.13.4 beta.