Well, I don't know if you want to know... But make ptest did end with an
error:

Doctests interrupted: 2203/3630 files tested

Total time for all tests: 12716.1 seconds

    cpu time: 7631.7 seconds

    cumulative wall time: 13780.4 seconds

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/Users/vincent/Applications/sage-8.1/src/bin/sage-runtests", line
125, in <module>

    err = DC.run()

  File
"/Users/vincent/Applications/sage-8.1/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/doctest/control.py",

line 1144, in run

    self.run_doctests()

  File
"/Users/vincent/Applications/sage-8.1/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/doctest/control.py",

line 872, in run_doctests

    self.dispatcher.dispatch()

  File
"/Users/vincent/Applications/sage-8.1/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/doctest/forker.py",

line 1774, in dispatch

    self.parallel_dispatch()

  File
"/Users/vincent/Applications/sage-8.1/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/doctest/forker.py",

line 1598, in parallel_dispatch

    w.kill()

  File
"/Users/vincent/Applications/sage-8.1/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/doctest/forker.py",

line 2079, in kill

    os.killpg(self.pid, signal.SIGQUIT)

OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted

make: *** [ptest] Error 1