Try downloading bleach-3.0.2.tar.gz separately and put it in the "upstream"
directory in Sage. Then run "./sage -i bleach".

(If I try the link
http://mirrors.mit.edu/sage/spkg/upstream/bleach/bleach-3.0.2.tar.gz
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmirrors.mit.edu%2Fsage%2Fspkg%2Fupstream%2Fbleach%2Fbleach-3.0.2.tar.gz&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGO9Yse2m8cvHdwls8-6e0LFqynvQ>,

it hangs, and maybe that's been the problem.)