Is the printed order important? If not, you can change the doctest to
something else that is actually testing something relevant, maybe like

   sage: 'B' in frozenset(....)
   True

or

    sage: (define the frozenset S somehow)
    sage: S == frozenset(['A', 'B', 'C'])
    True

Or if necessary, mark the test as "# random".