What the accepted best practice for fixing the failing python3 doc-tests?
For example, in `combinat/tutorial.py` I can fix one of the failing
doc-tests with:

    sage: C = SetPartitions(["a", "b", "c"])
    sage: C #py2
    Set partitions of {'a', 'c', 'b'}
    sage: C #py3
    Set partitions of {'a', 'b', 'c'}

but this does not address the underlying problem. At first sight this looks
like an issue with `SetPartitions` and, indeed, `combinat/setpartition.py`
has several failing doc-tests but as far as I can see this is actually an
issue with `Set` even though `sets/set.py` passes all doc-tests. You can
see this because

gives different output with each sage session, at least when `sage` is
compiled with python3.