Building now
S.

* Frédéric Chapoton <fchapot...@gmail.com> [2019-11-03 05:18:13]:

Could please some of the many plus-one-ing people try the branch at #28660
and report there if it works for them, namely builds a working python3-sage
by default ?

Frédéric

Le dimanche 27 octobre 2019 01:58:23 UTC+2, Volker Braun a écrit :

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't find a ticket for that. I think now would
be a good time to flip the switch, though. Any thoughts?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/ad9edbd6-525f-4e6c-8036-3d962e6d07a1%40googlegroups.com.