On 5 January 2016 at 16:32, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have a sage/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flaskext module nor is
> it on pip; Where is it from?

I don't know, but I install various modules including Flask in order
to use (and develop) the LMFDB.  See:

$ ./sage -pip freeze | grep Flask
You are using pip version 6.1.1, however version 7.1.2 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the 'pip install --upgrade pip' command.
Flask==0.10.1
Flask-AutoIndex==0.5
Flask-Babel==0.9
Flask-Cache==0.13.1