+1 for the fact that "git pull trac develop; make" completed without
the usual "make doc-clean", but -1 for:

sage -t --long src/sage/doctest/test.py  # 16 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/tests/cmdline.py  # 2 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage/misc/package.py  # 9 doctests failed
sage -t --long src/sage_setup/optional_extension.py  # 1 doctest failed

--building from a complete 7.5 build on ubunti 14.04.

ptestlong.log available on request.