Try opening the file

   SAGE_ROOT/src/doc/output/html/en/index.html

in your web browser (where "SAGE_ROOT" is the top directory in your Sage
installation). Is that something like what you want? Note that if you've
built the pdf documentation (by running "make doc-pdf", for example) then
there should be little PDF symbols you can click on to load each individual
PDF file.

Also, while running Sage, you can do   search_doc('string')   to search for
a particular string in the documentation.

-- John