In the log you see

checking whether build environment is sane... configure: error: newly
created file is older than distributed files!
Check your system clock

So it seems that your system clock is off by a considerable interval
(probably, years!)
This might be a problem...

Does the output of "date" in the terminal match the wall clock in any way?