On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 3:27:42 AM UTC-7, Emmanuel Charpentier wrote:

> Thanks a lot ! That's perfectly clear...
>
> Any hints on how to file a ticket for this issue ?
>
> The minimal example excellently shows the problem, so including that would
be great. It's easy to find the problematic code from it. Referencing this
google groups thread and the ask.sagemath question is probably good too.
And put forward references to the ticket at those places too, just to fully
document.

Component can be symbolics, I think. Priority "major" seems fine too.

(the ticket filing itself would happen at trac.sagemath.org, but I think
you know that)