In Google Groups, I can’t see the screenshot nor the notebook, but this is
a FAQ, so I risk an answer :

solve, used without algorithm= uses Maxima’s solver. The latter may
introduce new variables to denote unknown, arbitrary, quantities : “zxxx”
denote integer arbitrary constants, “rxxx” denoting real or complex
arbitrary constants. But…

… the Sage interface to Maxima doesn’t catch them and does not define them
in Sage. You have to catch them and declare them yourself. A quick and
crude way to catch undefined variables in an expression E is [u for u in
E.variables() if str(u) not in globals()] ; declaring them may use
var(str(u)).

HTH,
​