Hi Franz,

For adf scans I would prefer to use gscan2pdf.

Before scanning via WiFi, for reference please scan via USB with
disabled WiFi first.

If scanning from adf still fails, please create an issue here:
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/issues and upload a logfile
created from a terminal (usually uploading logfiles to the mailing list
fails due to file size restrictions):

$ SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=11 gscan2pdf &> mx495_adf.log

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Rolf