So there is no AdfState here (this device has no ADF).

So I guess it does not work with Vuescan either?

I don't know, this device is owned by Till Kamppeter. But I don't think vuescan doesn't work with it.

BTW, this device has a strong reputation among me, that if something works with Till's device, it will work everywhere :-)

I want to ask one thing. When you publish device to DNS-SD, you use rs=<UUID>, while most eSCL clients I've ever seen (erronously) assume rs=eSCL. Does it really works with MacOS?

--

        Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (p...@apevzner.com)