"Kent Braun" <k...@digicel.net> writes:

> I hope you don?t mind me asking. I?m trying to find out if there is a way to
> get the Epson GT-15000 to run on OS X. What OS are you running it under and
> how is it working?

The GT-15000 works fine on various Linux distributions with both the
epson and epkowa backends.  I don't expect major problems getting it
to work on OS X but there may be a few snags in the device handling.
Note, I don't use OS X myself.  Karl, any comments on OS X issues?

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                          EPSON AVASYS Corporation, LAN
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/