An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
From panem...@gmail.com  Wed Dec 14 13:18:46 2005
From: panem...@gmail.com
(=?UTF-8?Q?Parag_N=28=E0=A4=AA=E0=A4=B0=E0=A4=BE=E0=A5=9A=29?=)
Date: Wed Dec 14 13:18:51 2005
Subject: [sane-devel] Genesys HP scanjet 2400

<of6b54804c.27c4a785-on652570d7.0044d948-652570d7.00451...@lntinfotech.com>

Hi Sanjay,
        if you have HP 2400 scanner and windows XP. then i require your
help. what i want is debug output of USB scanner that you can take from any
usb sniffer application. go to www.*sourceforge*.net/projects/*usb*snoop/ and
download snoopypro
or download usb tracer from http://www.sysnucleus.com/
       plz send me that log.