are you calling sane_get_parameters() after you have changed the options?

allan

From satish.ku...@wipro.com  Tue Mar 21 15:31:13 2006
From: satish.ku...@wipro.com (satish.ku...@wipro.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 17:10:37 2006
Subject: [sane-devel] Accessing scanners on network addresable MFP?

Hi,
  Does sane support access to scanners on network addressable MFP
(multifunction pheriperals)?
  I understand "saned" supports sharing local (SCSI/USB) scanners to other
clients. I am trying to access network addressable highend MFP over my LAN.
Does SANE support such configuration or is their any such tool available  for
Linux?

  If it is possible to access, I would appreciate if you let me know how to
configure it using sane or any other tool?

  Currently, scanimage -L and sane-find-scanner does not identify the device.
Any help is appreciated.

Many thanks,
Satish.

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com