2008/6/25 Mitch Trachtenberg <mjtrac at gmail.com>:
> I'm hoping to find documentation that would enable me to expand the
> sane-fujitsu driver to control the imprinter and double-feed and misfeed
> handling on the current Fujitsu production scanner (fi-4860, I think).  The
> TWAIN driver and ScanDall21 application offer this control, but the current
> SANE driver does not appear to provide this.  Does anyone on this list have
> access to the necessary documentation?

i have already replied to mitch privately, so this mail is for the
benefit of those reading/searching the mailing list. As of version 65,
sane-fujitsu features full endorser support, and most double feed
controls have been exposed for awhile, except the control over the
'continue' option, which wont be hard to add if someone needs it.

allan