On 05/04/2014 03:10, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
On 03/04/14 12:20, Stef wrote:
On 01/04/2014 05:42, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
On 03/31/2014 08:37 PM, Stef wrote:
      thanks for all the data. It'll take me a couple of days to analyze
them and compare with the results of my hp3670.
If you also have one and works then we may have different versions of
the 3670. Mine has regulatory model GRLYB-0306.

     Hello,

     I have reproduced the bug with my scanner. The calibration needs to
be tuned or reworked. I'll have a fixed version in a few days.
Great to know! Thanks in advance.

Octavio.

    Hello,

I have just pushed the fix in git. However I have some doubt about scan quality. And I'm afraid that my HP3670 is failing. Please let me know if scan quality is OK.

Regards,
    Stef