Hi,

I am trying to support a network scanner using Mac OS.
Here are the steps I did and currently stuck on step 5.
Please advise on things I need to do to successfully run device and scan via
network.

1. Was able to download and install TWAIN SANE Interface, SANE Preference Pane,
SANE Backends and libusb from http://www.ellert.se/twain-sane/.

2. Added binaries in /usr/local/lib/sane in order for device to show in the
list of SANE Drivers in SANE Preference Pane.

3. Was able to scan successfully via scanimage command in terminal. (network
scan)

4. Added device name to Printers & Scanners however there is no 'Scan' tab for
the device.

5. I am currently trying to scan via Image Capture but device name won't appear
under Image Capture (Devices). I have also tried Preview application and it
also cannot detect the device.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Ariel
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This e-mail and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of KYOCERA Document Solutions Development Philippines, Inc. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail and its attachments, you must take no action
based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this e-mail in error. The integrity and
security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.