I'm guessing it's Primax.  I did some data captures from WinXP in a VM,
exercising every button along with some test scans including an IT87
calibration target.  Also a OneTouch 9320 scanner with a 35mm
slide/negative scan function (only tested the 35mm backlight since I'm
missing the film templates and it won't scan without them).  Data dumps and
scan PNGs here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/22yg8tqb17ps9b1/OneTouch_8100.7z
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xgk3387rzgd9pax/OneTouch_9320_USB.7z

IT87 target calibration data:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/03a2590i2zppzas/R141212.zip

I don't need either scanner and will ship them to whoever feels like
working on the SANE driver.  Models from the rest of the product line are
available on eBay.

P.S. If you're wondering why it took 5 years it's because I plugged my
laptop power supply into the scanner by accident and fried it.  It wasn't
until someone gave me another that I remembered to report back on it.