Le 09/04/2018 à 14:50, Olaf Meeuwissen a écrit :
The meaning of "basic" and other status classifiers are explained in the
Legend at the bottom of the page.  There's a link near the top, BTW.

Thank you very much.

for the latest information.  FWIW, the support status of the scanner you
mentioned has *not* changed.

What is the reason that make a device support to basic? The lack of time or the lack of documentation? In another word, if I tell to my user that his scanner works, if some feature is missing, could we collaborate together to implement them or is it impossible?

Best regards,
Alex.