Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*Location:        Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration:       6  Months with Possible extension*
Rate Cap:  *Open* ***Siebel Developer*

* *

The candidate should be able to understand the business process and how that
process can be implemented in Siebel. The candidate is responsible to design
/ develop the new capabilities using Siebel tools and support the end to end
SDLC cycle. The cycle includes supporting the analysts team during
requirement gathering, supporting the capability and business partners after
the capability is implemented in production.

*Skills:*

Category Name; Required; Importance Level; Last Used; Experience

BCBSF Standard Skills; Workflow Analysis; Yes; 1; Extensive Experience; Yes;
3-5 yrs

Packaged Applications; Siebel; Yes; 1; Extensive Experience; Yes; 3-5 yrs

Programming Languages; Verbal Communication Skills; Yes; 1; Extensive
Experience; Yes; 3-5 yrs

Technical; Scripting; Yes; 1; Extensive Experience; Yes; 3-5 yrs

*Additional Skills:*

 The job requires

1. Strong communication skills

2. Team player

3. Siebel Tools

4. Minimum of three Siebel implementations.

The candidate should have strong skills in Configuration, Scripting, EAI and
Workflow. Should have working experience in these areas

*PRIMARY (Skill/Technology/Platform):*

Siebel Developer **

* *

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list