*Dear Partner,*

Greetings from *MindLease, Inc. <http://www.mindlease.net>*

* *

*Direct Client Requirement – Multiple Requirements – Interviews will be on
Monday*

* *

*Forward resumes to mindle...@mindlease.net*

Here is an immediate requirement for *< ETL LEAD – Detroit, MI – 6 Months >.
* Please let us know if you are having any suitable consultants available
for the earliest client submission. Please forward all your resumes to *
mindle...@mindlease.net* <mindle...@mindlease.net> once we screen your
resumes we will call you for more details.

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*

*Position:* ETL LEAD

*Location:* Detroit, MI

*Duration:* 6 Months

*Job Description:*

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*

16- 8 years of ETL back ground experience, Preferred in Informatica.

Should have lead a team of 4 – 5 members.

Should have onshore –offshore coordination experience.

Has experience in ETL Architecture and designing.

Good in Communication, verbal and written.

*ABOUTMIND LEASE, INC.: <http://www.mindlease.net>*

*MindLease <http://www.mindlease.net> *headquartered in Livonia, Michigan
with operations in India and Norway was established by a group of
professionals extensively experienced in all disciplines of world-class IT
and Non IT organizations to offer their collective knowledge and expertise
for the benefit of highly reputed and well-known customers in a range of
verticals such as Information Technology, Automotive, Contract
Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Retail, Utility and Energy and
Bio-Technology in IT & non-IT sectors.

Thanks,

*Chowdary*

*MindLease, Inc.*

*(248) 247-1978 (W)*

*mindle...@mindlease.net* <mindle...@gmail.com>**

*www.mindlease.net* <http://www.mindlease.net/>**

*www.mindlease.blogspot.com* <http://www.mindlease.blogspot.com/>**

*| USA | India | Norway |*

*| Staffing | Software Development | Onsite/Offshore Services |*

*NOTE:* This message is from *MindLease,Inc. <http://www.mindlease.net>* if
you prefer to be removed from my contact list, please replying to this
email with a REMOVE in the subject and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.