Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please forward me your consultant updated & let me know the below
details ASAP.
This is must when submiting a consultant
1. Name:
2. Rate:
3. Current Location:
4. Availability:

Title            : Peoplesoft GL
Location     : Omaha, NE
Duration     : 3-6 Months Contract.

Peoplesoft  GL Description:
Consultant will do some set up work in PS test to receive the XML
transaction and then determine how to apply it to GL Account in PS. The
resource will interface
with the staff from the client site and our client to insure that the
transcation comes accross and posts properly in PS.

Please let me know your interest, looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
201-257-5081 x 293
da...@catstaffing-us.com