*CLIENT REQUIREMENT - NEED RESUMES IMMEDIATE*

* *

*Business Objects Programming & Analysis** for NJ. Business Objects,
$50-55/hr*

*PLEASE CHECK ALL SKILLS &** **EXPERIENCE MUST APPEAR IN RESUME *

 *REQUIREMENT 1*

*Title : **Business Objects Programming & Analysis,**
**Location : NJ,
Duration : 6+ Months*

*Rate :**      $50-55/hr*

*Job Family Description: *

Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and
documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more
user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support,
maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with
client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and
processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes
recommendations.

*Additional Skills:*

Skillsets required in order of importance:

1. Business Objects XIR2 Web Intelligence - Expert level Universe Design
2. Business Objects XIR2 Web Intelligence - Expert level Report Development
3. Business Objects SDK (Java) - Expert level
4. Business Objects XIR2 Crystal Reports - Intermediate level
5. Informatica PowerCenter - Intermediate level

Responsibilities include the development of complex financial Asset
Management reports in Web Intelligence and associated universe design.
Duties include the maintenance and support of a custom, high-volume
reporting engine developed in the Business Objects SDK. Crystal Report
experience would be required if any new report requirements that demand
functionality not inherent in Webi. Informatica Power Center expertise is
required to maintain, enhance, and develop new workflows in support of an
Accounting Data Mart.

*Let me know if u have any Senior Resumes for this requirement,*

* *

*Warm Thanks & Regards, *

*Prakash *

Techstar Consulting Inc

             "Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)"

1300 West Walnut Hill Lane,

Suite 252, Irving, TX 75038

Direct: *972 -999-1612*

Fax: (214) 292 8874

E-mail: *prak...@techstaremail.com* <prak...@techstaremail.com>*  *

www.techstarcinc.com

GTalk IM: *zcontactme...@gmail.com* <zcontactme...@gmail.com>

Yahoo IM: *bhanustaff...@yahoo.com* <bhanustaff...@yahoo.com>

If you are Unable to reach me on Phone, Pls Contact through email.

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy.  If you don't want to receive
our emails, please reply this

Email with a subject line "REMOVE" and Please include all your email ids and
any diverting email ids

To your email to be removed. According to law, this mail is not considered
as spam as long as we have

Contact information and remove option in this email. Our emails are virus
scanned and it is also recipient

Responsibility to check virus for our emails. We are sorry for any
inconvenience.