Dear Partner,

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have a suitable
profile?

Rate is OPEN since we are looking for the right Lead candidate and pay is
flexible.  Please don’t ask me for rate, send your rate and we will see what
we can do.

*Position: Lead/Sr. Business Analyst (Amdocs)
Length: 1+ year
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Rate: OPEN*

Candidate will be responsible for reviewing/challenging requirements
assessments from Amdocs (COTS vs. customization).  For items that have been
correctly assessed as customization the client is expecting this lead to
help determine and document alternative solutions that will reduce/remove
the need for customization.

*To fulfill this role the candidate will obviously need to know the ins and
outs of all Amdocs modules*

--
Thanks and Regards..

Hari