Hello Candidate,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *BA with CRS (Central Reservation Systems) *with
one of our clients in *Watertown, MA.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **BA with CRS (Central Reservation Systems) *

*Location: **Watertown, MA*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

Education: Bachelor Degree or higher.

Experience: 8-10 years in Business / System Analysis

*Role Definition*:

   - Demonstrates full requirements of the functional area. Exercises
   independent judgment.
   - Applies advanced skills, concepts, practices and procedures to
   complete several small to medium projects or a complex component of a large
   project. May assist with training, work assignments or checking work of
   lower level employees.
   - Receives general direction on assignments, with minimal review.
   - Decisions have impact on success of project team or department.

*Technical Skill*:

   - Function & Technical expertise on *Central Reservation System (CRS)*
   - Extensive experience of User Interface analysis, modeling and
   articulation
   - Experience of MS Office Suite including MS Visio & Project
   - Experience of UML modeling & Use Case designing
   - Experience of working with HP Quality Center & JIRA
   - Agile Development methodologies, Scrum, Continuous Integration
   - Experience of *Hotel / Hospitality Industry is preferred*

*Responsibilities/Expectations*:

   - Proficient at writing high quality & well documented Use Cases /
   Requirements
   - Proficient at creating accurate functional test cases & data
   - Proficient at documenting complex problems hands-on
   - Proficient at leading small defect/enhancement test & UAT cycles
   - Proficient at soliciting and refining business requirements with
   business and technical stakeholders
   - Must be able to produce high quality documentation for project
   deliveries
   - Must be comfortable actively participating in meetings with technical
   & business teams
   - Must be motivated and be able to work independently with minimal
   direction
   - Must possess Excellent communication (oral & written) skills

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571-645-5951 <571-645-5951> | Fx:866.838.0907
<866.838.0907> | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM <http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*