Hi,

I have an urgent requirement for TODAY  Please let me know if you would be
interested and get back to me with your updated resume in .DOC immediately.
Given below is the job description respond back to me with the following
information asked ASAP

*Role: ** Android Developer (LinkedIn MUST with Financial Exp)*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Location: **1 Year*

Please send the genuine resumes along with their Play Store link & LinkedIn

Primary Requirements:

·         Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under
general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases,
and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as
needed.

·         Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced
associates.

Required Skills:

                •         Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different
versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.

                •         Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android
applications to back-end services.

                •         Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles,
patterns, and best practices.

                •         Experience with offline storage, threading, and
performance tuning.

                •         Ability to design applications around natural
user interfaces, such as “touch”.

                •         Familiarity with the use of additional sensors,
such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.

                •         Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem
and the libraries available for common tasks.

                •         Ability to understand business requirements and
translate them into technical requirements.

                •         Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push
notifications.

                •         A knack for benchmarking and optimization.

                •         Understanding of Google’s Android design
principles and interface guidelines.

                •         Proficient understanding of code versioning
tools, such as Git / SVN.

*With Warm Regards*

*PAWAN,*

*RACEDOG Technologies,*