Good Morning Friends,

Please send the resumes to *emr...@panzersolutions.com *

I have a need for a pharmaceutical business analyst. The rate of pay is
$45/H.  It’s in PA, 6 month contract.  Here is the requirement:

*Six Month Contract – Pharmaceutical Business Analyst*

* *

*Requirements*

At least 3 to 4 years of Business Analyst experience in the pharamceutical
industry

Looking for very strong pharmaceutical data analytics experience

Experience working with IMS data, Wolters Kluer or SDI data

Looking for good business acumen and strong communication skills both
written and verbal

Must be very strong with Excel - familiar with macros and pivet tables, able
to use Excel mouseless

Must be very strong with Microsoft Office and more importantly powerpoint --
creating slide decks for upper management

Good organizaiton skills and attention to detail

*Day to Day*

Interacting and working with sales and marketing teams within commercial
analytics. Responsible for gathering business requirements and putting
together powerpoint presentations based off pharmaceutcal data. This is a
fast-paced, team environment. They are looking for someone who is senior
level and can hit the ground running.

Let me know if you have any consultants!

 -Emraaz Khan

emr...@panzersolutions.com

203 992 9562