Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing well.

I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

TITLE                 :      Pega Technical Lead Developer

LOCATION        :       Weston, FL

DURATION       :       1 year possible extensions

INTERVIEW     :        Phone screen on Tuesday 4PM

* *

*Can be H1s!*

* *

*Must haves:*

*-7+ years development experience*

*-3+ years of Pega development experience*

*-CSSA certificiation*

*   *

* *

*They just chose Pega as their IT vendor and they have a huge project coming
up that will take all global customer support systems from .net and java and
move them to Pega*

* *

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter